Thứ Năm, 8 tháng 9, 2016

Sample Follow-Up Letter After a Phone Call

Sample Follow-Up Letter After a Phone Call
What do you do after you've had a successful networking or introductory call? Sending a good letter can't hurt. View our sample follow-up letter below.



JOSEPH R. CONRAD
555 Westminster Road
Brooklyn, New York 55555
Phone: (555) 555-5555
E-mail: joseph@somedomain.com

 
July 28, 20XX

Ms. Anne Sunners
Director/Counselor for Students with Disabilities
Office of Academic Advising and Student Services
University of Omaha
Omaha, NE 55555

Dear Ms. Sunners:

It was a pleasure speaking with you regarding employment opportunities at the University of Omaha. As we discussed, I am interested in providing Orientation and Mobility (O&M) or liaison services to students with disabilities. Please consider my qualifications if a suitable opening becomes available. I have enclosed several copies of my résumé, so feel free to give them to colleagues who may be interested.

Throughout my career, I have learned that the availability of Orientation and Mobility services can mean the difference between success or failure for students with disabilities. It often determines whether a student travels safely to and from school or work. I have dedicated my career to giving students the opportunity for success through Orientation and Mobility and Gross Motor training. I offer:




  • 20 years of progressive experience in the field of Orientation and Mobility.
  • Experience as a published writer and speaker on Orientation and Mobility topics.
  • Lifelong commitment to helping individuals with physical challenges and multiple disabilities.
  • The ability to provide thorough assessment of Orientation and Mobility needs and development of plans to help students achieve their goals.
At this point in my career, I am exploring new professional challenges at college campuses. I am eager to relocate for the right opportunity. Since the University of Omaha has approximately 500 registered students with disabilities, I am confident that my services would be beneficial to the students.

If you are interested in a dedicated professional with strong credentials, please call me at (555) 555-5555. I am available for a telephone interview or in-person meeting at your convenience. Thanks again for your time and assistance.

Sincerely yours,



Joseph R. Conrad

Enclosures

.
Resource: monster.com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét